Murat Eryürekli is the founder and managing partner of the firm.
As a former legal counsel at the Capital Markets Board of Turkey, he is a leading lawyer in his areas of practice.
Murat holds advanced level licenses in capital market activities and derivatives and is listed as an authorized arbitrator in settlement of disputes in capital markets. With over 20 years of experience, he advises clients on matters involving equity and debt capital markets transactions, public and private offering of debt and equity securities, structured products, investment funds, derivatives and provides regular advice on financial regulatory matters.
Murat is also the founding Board member of the Turkish Investor Relations Society (TUYID).
- Admitted to the Turkish Bar (1994)
- Banking and Finance School of Ziraat Bank (1993)
- Istanbul University, School of Law, LL.B. (1992)
- Association of Capital Market Experts of Turkey
- Turkish Appraisers Association
- Turkish Investor Relations Society
- Istanbul Bar Association
- Capital Markets and Securities
- Corporate and M&A